Camomile Quotient (“Camomileq” or “we”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you provide. You are not required to create a Camomileq account to gain access to many areas of Camomileq. If you do create an account, we ask for certain information to process your registration, including an email address and password. We may also store information provided at the time of subscribing to our service including your full name and transaction details.
To help personalize your experience, we also ask for certain, limited demographic information, including your first name, gender, date of birth and education level. Providing most of this information is optional.
If you sign in to Camomileq using your Facebook or other third party credentials, we will use that service to authenticate you. We may also collect other information that you have agreed may be provided by that third party, such as your username, name, e-mail address, date of birth and gender.
Data we collect. In addition to the information you provide to us, when you use Camomileq, we may also automatically collect and store information about the computer, mobile device, or other devices you use to access Camomileq and about how you use Camomileq. For example, we collect and store data about the games you play and your performance in those games. We may also collect and store information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, unique device identifier, the date and time of your visit, the pages you view and the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting Camomileq.
Please note that third parties (for example, social networking services, advertising networks) whose products and services are accessible in or used by Camomileq may place a unique cookie or utilize similar technologies on your browser in order to collect non-personal information about your visits to Camomileq. Please review their privacy policies for information about their cookies and other privacy practices.
How We Use Your Information at Camomile Quotient
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Authenticating your login and processing your payments;
- Personalizing your Camomileq experience and customizing your training program;
- Allowing you to monitor your performance and progress in Camomileq;
- Customizing and delivering information about our products and services by email;
- Providing customer service and sending confirmations about your account;
- Protecting our intellectual property or other rights; and
- Managing and improving our business, our games, and our training.
You can opt out of receiving most emails, but we reserve the right to email you to confirm transactions or to address account issues, such as when you make a purchase, or you request a reset password.
We also reserve the right to use non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) for any purpose. For example, we may show aggregate performance measures to users to allow them to evaluate their performance against other Camomileq users. We may disclose performance statistics to university collaborators to evaluate, study, and improve the effectiveness of our programs. In these situations, all data is disclosed either in aggregate form or with information that can identify you removed.
Disclosure of Your Information
We believe in protecting your privacy, and therefore do not provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, such as entities under common ownership or control.
- Compliance with law and law enforcement requests, and protection of our rights. We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanism. We may also disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure may prevent fraud and abuse of Camomileq or its users or protect our property rights.
- We may disclose your information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact customer service and ask us about your account, or when we have the consent of someone we believe is authorized to consent on behalf of you, such as the individual associated with the payment method for your account. If you have expressly agreed to participate in a research study with us or with a third party that incorporates your personal information collected by Camomileq, we also may disclose your information for the purpose of facilitating the research to which you have consented.
Accessing, Reviewing, and Deleting Your Information
You may access or delete the information all of the information we have collected about you by contacting us at the contact information listed below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, if allowed by applicable laws, we reserve the right to impose certain requirements and restrictions on such requests, such as limiting our production of information to certain formats.
Security of Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we therefore cannot guarantee absolute security.